Boiler Replacement Grant
Looking to replace your boiler this year? Want the best boiler in country? Are you on a budget and cannot afford a boiler replacement? Then the UK government’s Boiler Replacement Grant Scheme, Energy Company Obligation (ECO) can help. The ECO boiler replacement grant is designed to help the residents of the UK to cut down their carbon emissions and reduce energy bills. Boiler replacement without a grant is very expensive which is why it is better to apply for a boiler replacement grant in order to get a new boiler installed.
You can now qualify for a new boiler, completely free or part funded by meeting the qualifying criteria of a boiler replacement grants offered by the government of the UK. We as the accredited boiler installers in the country can help you check if you qualify for the grant and also carry out the boiler replacement for you.
Homeowners and tenants living in the UK can now apply for a boiler replacement grant under the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) to get a brand new A-rated highly efficient boiler. ECO is a Government initiative which supports affordable warmth. This scheme provides energy measures which use less energy, reduce carbon footprint and bring energy bills down.
You could qualify if you live within the UK, are in receipt of benefits and have a low household income or you are a pensioner receiving benefits. The boiler currently in use needs to be more than 10 years old to be replaced. On meeting the qualifying criteria you can get a grant to cover 100% of the replacement cost or a significant part-payment.
Who qualifies for the Boiler Replacement Grants?
You must be receiving one or more of the following six main benefits:
• Pension Credit (state pension top-up)
• Child Tax Credit (household income under £15,580)
• Income Support
• Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
• Working Tax Credit (household income under £15,580)
Benefits of getting Boiler Replacement Grants from Us
• Installation by Gas Safe Registered installers
• Best and safe installation
• Reduced energy bills & increased efficiency
• All safety regulations within the UK are met
• Play your role in reducing carbon emissions
• Free Survey
Attributes of ECO
• The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) that took over from CESP and CERT in early 2013 requires the big six energy suppliers, to help householders become more energy efficient – an investment of almost £1.3bn is expected to be made by energy companies.
• The ECO scheme is primarily focussed on helping low income consumers and those living in low fuel areas. The areas that are covered by the ECO grant include: period homes, blocks of flats or any brick built home without a cavity, or very small cavity.
• Key components of ECO:
Affordable Warmth Obligation: The affordable warmth obligation provides heating and hot water saving measures, insulation, glazing to low-income and vulnerable households. Call us on 08000-786-085 to check whether you may be eligible for the affordable warmth obligation.
Carbon Saving Obligation: This provides funding to insulate solid-walled properties (internal and external wall insulation) and those with ‘hard-to-treat’ cavity walls.
Carbon Saving Communities Obligation This provides insulation and glazing measures to people living in the UK’s most deprived areas.
What is the Qualifying Criteria for ECO?
You must own your property or rent it privately and have the owner’s permission to do the work.
You must also get one of the following benefits:
• Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (and your income is £16,010 or less)
• Working Tax Credit (and your income is £16,010 or less)
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Universal Credit (and you earned £1,250 or less after tax in any assessment period in the last 12 months)
For certain benefits, one of the following must also apply:
• You get Child Tax Credit and your child’s disabled
• You get Disabled Child Premium
• You get Disability Premium
• You get Pensioner Premium
• You receive a work-related activity or support component – if you’re claiming income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• You are 60 or over – if you’re claiming Working Tax Credit
• You get a limited capability for work or work-related activity element – if you’re claiming Universal Credit
• You get Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment – if you’re claiming Universal Credit
So without wasting any time opt for boiler replacement under the ECO Boiler Replacement grant and give your family a warm and safe future with a new boiler that not only give optimum heating but also reduces your energy bills.